[IP] Re: (IP) insulin absorption problem

 Happened to me again two days ago. Barely the third day on a set. Didn't see
anything off about the site and had a 100 that morning. After dinner, which was
a tad carb heavy, things started going up. Eventually 400. It takes two hours
for the correction to work, but I stay up till it does so as to not go to bed
with the unknown (is the new site now working?). I turn my .5 basal up to about
125 %. Very frustrating. I hope those new sets do get approved soon, but will
they be affordable?
Laura