Re: [IP] Rochester, Monroe County NY Area 'Pump Club' Meeting

Hi Jerry,

Hopefully, this will be the last tie I bother you.

 With the 2 CDE's joining us and the topic being exercise, should I plan on
postponing my little talk about heat effects on bg's?

 I have no problem on postponing, as I imagine there will be lots of talk about
Jane and her recent retirement!

 If you do want me to proceed ---> can you give me an estimate(ballpark) as to
size of the May 5th group? Without a screen or chalk board, I would probably
need to give handouts, and I'd like a quantity that I would have to print out.
It kinda looks large, going by Jane's comment on the group website on Facebook.
If need be, you can always call me (home)288-6669, or (cell)943-2631

Thanks,
Dick

---- email @ redacted wrote:
> Hello insulin pumpers and friends of people with T1D:
>
>  If you live near Henrietta, NY, please consider joining us at our spring
> meeting. We are people with T1D, who use insulin pumps, and their guests. Our
 > next meeting will be in the Community Room at the Henrietta Public Library.
The
> date and time is Wednesday, May 4th, from 6:00 to 8:00 PM.
>
>  The main topic is 'Exercise' which will be led by two CDEs, one a recently
> retired ANP and the other an RN/CDE with many years of experience training
 > insulin pumpers. Please email (email @ redacted) or call
(585-621-4839)