Re: [IP] Insulin Pump and Medicare

 Medicare requires the C-peptide before you go on Medicare. I had the test in
January 2014 and went "live" with Medicare on April 1, 2014.

 I have "traditional" Medicare (A&B), a supplemental, and Medicare D. I had a
hell of a time finding a pharmacy that would sell me insulin and bill Part B. I
eventually found a pharmacy 45 minutes away but still can't mail order it. It
took me months to find this (with some help from here as well as my supplemental
insurer). I only wish I had started the research for insulin as soon as I got my
insurance set up.

Annie Wall
Sent from my iPad