Re: [IP] Insulin Pump and Medicare

 Jeff, I submitted my original C-peptide results when I got my 2nd pump in
Medicare.

Sent from my iPhone
Phyllis

<email @ redacted> wrote:

 > If you are on a pump when Medicare takes over, they will pay for supplies
through one of their approved suppliers. When the warrantee wears off - 5 years
with Medicare - they will require a C-peptide test. If you fail that test, you
get the pump. Apparently, Medicare thinks D is curable and requires the
C-peptide test before approving any new pump.