From: s.bueno1
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2015 8:57 PM
To: email @ redacted org
Subject: [IP] Insulin Pump and Medicare

I've B been on an insulin pump for 10 years now and I've B had diabetes for
23
years. B I could not see myself without my insulin pump but soon I'll turn
65
and I was wondering of Medicare covers for insulin pump and supplies.if the
answer to this question has already been discussed within the last 24 months
on
this forum, could someone guide me for answers on what exactly will medicare
covers?thank you so much.

---