[IP] Cataract Surgery

 I know a lot of people opt for wearing drug store or other readers after the
surgery, but I told my doctor under NO circumstances would I wear readers. I
HATE them. With one eye done for distance and one for reading, my vision is as
good as it needs to be. It never seems or feels strange. I have no trouble
driving. If I didnbt know better, I would think that I was a kid again, with
perfect vision.

 I realize this is an uncomfortable idea for lots of people, but Ibve been
getting by with one distance contact in one eye for years and never had a
problem. Now my vision is even better.

Carol Stefan
Dx 1988, Pumping since 2000