From: "Doug T-Slim+Dex"
<email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2015 2:46:05 PM
Subject: RE: [IP] Diabetic Cataract concerns

Are you saying 6.8 isnt good control ?

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2015 5:55 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Diabetic Cataract concerns

I wanted to ask the group to share some of your comments B regarding
cataract surgery experiences. My Opthamologist has given me the choice of
visual correction for either B distance, or close up. B The multi lens is out
of the question for someone B with diatetes and glaucoma. B How did you all
pick which visual correction B to make? B Honestly, my vision is still bad
with my prescription glasses, as B they do not correct for distance
sufficiently. B Even with the strongest B readers, I still can not see very
well for close up reading. B The B Opthamologist urges me to wait until I can
no longer function before I B schedule having surgery. B And I am rapidly
approaching that point. B
My B A1cs have been around 6.8 for about a year, and to me, it seems that
having a surgical procedure would be better if my diabetes is in somewhat
good control. B I would really appreciate any thoughts you all would be
willing to share. B Thank you!
Make a long URL short at http://type1.org Donate with every purchase
http://smile.amazon.com/ (select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)
(select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)