From: "SPIES123 aol com" <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2015 3:55:06 PM
Subject: [IP] Diabetic Cataract concerns

I wanted to ask the group to share some of your comments B regarding
B cataract surgery experiences. My Opthamologist has given me the choice of
visual
correction for either B distance, or close up. B The multi lens is out of the
question for someone B with diatetes and glaucoma. B How did you all pick
which visual correction B to make? B Honestly, my vision is still bad with my
prescription glasses, as B they do not correct for distance sufficiently.
B Even
with the strongest B readers, I still can not see very well for close up
reading. B The B Opthamologist urges me to wait until I can no longer function
before I B schedule having surgery. B And I am rapidly approaching that point.
My B A1cs have been around 6.8 for about a year, and to me, it seems that
B having a surgical procedure would be better if my diabetes is in somewhat
good
control. B I would really appreciate any thoughts you all would be willing B
to share. B Thank you!
(select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)