Re: [IP] Diabetic Cataract concerns

> Subject:> My Opthamologist has given me the choice of
> visual correction for either  distance, or close up.
>  The multi lens is out of the  question for someone
>  with diatetes and glaucoma.  How did you all pick
> which visual correction  to make?

I have worn glasses since I was 9 years old and have the distance vision
since I got the implants from cataract surgery. I have the bifocals to be
able to read at will with my glasses.  It doesn't bother me at all and feel
my glasses help to protect my eyes.

I also have full lenses in a pair of glasses that are my lower lens RX so I
can see my monitor without raising me head to read and hurting my neck. They
do remarkable things nowadays.  Oh, I have had IDDM since 1950 and pumping
since 1983. The cataracts were done in 1994.

Jan - T-1, 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83), Dialyzing 7/8/02
http://tinyurl.com/TSL-CLIPbyJan
http://tinyurl.com/CLIPbookl