RE: [IP] Suggestions required for Glucometer

I use Walmart Relion Prime metr and test strips.

Sent from Samsung tablet

-------- Original message --------
From: Rupesh Patel <email @ redacted>
Date: 04/26/2015  12:25 AM  (GMT-05:00)
To: "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Suggestions required for Glucometer

Hi friends,

I am after a new Glucometer as I'm not getting any more test strips on ebay
for my old One Touch Verio - this Glucometer is an excellent one, I wish the
glucostrips for these are available.

I do have one more glucometer (Abbott's Otimum Exceed) that's really bad...

Can you guys please suggest me a Glucometer which: is easy to use, requiring
less blood from my fingers, have inexpensive test strips, easy availability
and obviously reflects the right results.

Thanks,

Rupesh
(select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)