Re: [IP] Suggestions required for Glucometer

Hello Rupesh,
I have been using the Relion Prime, which is a walmart generic brand.
At $9 for 50 strips, it is fairly accurate and requires a small amount of
blood. The meter itself is less than$20. I do keep a backup meter (another
brand) to occasionally compare the readings. I am happy with it so far.

Dilip