[IP] Suggestions required for Glucometer

Hi friends,

I am after a new Glucometer as I'm not getting any more test strips on ebay
for my old One Touch Verio - this Glucometer is an excellent one, I wish the
glucostrips for these are available.

I do have one more glucometer (Abbott's Otimum Exceed) that's really bad...

Can you guys please suggest me a Glucometer which: is easy to use, requiring
less blood from my fingers, have inexpensive test strips, easy availability
and obviously reflects the right results.

Thanks,

Rupesh