Re: [IP] RE:Dawn phenomenon? Is it really?

 The only problem that I have had and continue to have with the pump is being
unable to get a reliable delivery of insulin. I don't know if it is the infusion
sets or something about the body or a combination of both that makes me feel
that the method of delivery of insulin is faulty. Of course that isn't
completely true because some people never seem to have problems with the
delivery of insulin at all whereas some have problems with infusion sets. It's
my opinion that the infusion system, when it works it's great but when it
doesn't, it's ultra frustrating.

 Insulin shots work all the time yet infusion sets do not, at least for myself
plus reading of others having the same problem. Because shots with the steel
needle work so well, I tried the steel needle SureT infusion set and have had
excellent results with it yet the problem of pooling still exists. I never had
pooling problems with shots but still am always trying to find new areas for the
infusion sets. Unfortunately, the site location must be changed every few days
until the area becomes saturated and the insulin just pools and does not
distribute properly. I wouldn't be surprised if the pooling couldn't be overcome
by increasing the velocity of the insulin delivery although that might possibly
creat new problems with square wave selections.

Sent from my iPad