Re: [IP] cgm video

 Unfortunately, Medicare won't pay for pump supplies for type 2s unless the
c-peptide is below a certain number, so I don't think CGM for type 2s is
anywhere on the horizon even if they start paying for it for type 1s. In some
ways, CGM is more important than a pump, but that's a whole other issue.

Stacey M

Sent from my iPad