[IP] cgm video

Nora wrote
>Not looking to start a huge debate ...SNIP....So I am
>requesting that you not limit your correspondence to T1 only.

 I appreciate your perspective, and have plenty of T2D friends on sensors, BUT
"my" correspondance doesn't care whether you have T1D or T2D - the video I
linked here just happened to be MADE by a bunch of T1D people, and the bill is
sponsored by a govt official whose child has T1D.... If you find one that takes
the perspective from a T2D patient, you are welcome to post it! you can infer
any Diabetes prejudice or start any kid of debate you like - I just implore you
to do it with your CONGRESS PERSON, not here on IP

Sara