[IP] A Bill that could affect us all, and TID support in Tucson

Hi Everyone.  I wanted to announce a few Adult TID events coming up in Tucson,
but even if can't make it, I want to enlist everyone's support for HR 3710 -
Medicare CGM Coverage Act. This YOU TUBE video tells you how Medicare does not
offer CGM coverage for the glucose sensor even if the individual had insurance
coverage for the system before they reached the age of 65!  Please watch share
the video with YOUR friends, and then write two letters - one to your congress
person telling them to support it  Here is a link to Ron Barber's email if you
are in Tucson:  https://barber.house.gov/contact/email-me. If you aren't in
Tucson, here is a link to find your own person to
write: http://www.house.gov/representatives/find/

You can also write a letter to the Co-Chair of the Congressional Diabetes
Caucus, Rep Diana DeGette (Colorado), who is also the mom of a child with T1D.
Her staff person is Rachel Stauffer and you can email her at
email @ redacted

So, THAT said, if you are in the Tucson area,remember that the PUMP CLUB meets
at the CareMore clinic on the corner of Speedway and Kolb on the first Tuesday
of every month at 6:30 pm - the next meeting is next Tuesday May 6. For more
information, please let me or Rebecca Gill know

ALSO - The Tucson Type 1 Meet Up Group gets together on the third Thursday of
the month. The next meeting is Thursday May 15 at 6:30pm. This time, we will
be meet at the BTO Frozen Yogurt place, 2721 E. Speedway Blvd, on the north
side of the street.  Here is a LINK to their nutritional information in case
you want it. Email me and let me know if you think you might be able to make
it,

that's it for now...Oh, and my 40th dia-versary is this friday 5/2/1974...so
please have a piece of cake in my honor!!

Sara
My JDRF video - Turn Type One into Type None!