[IP] Medicare video

It was suggested to me that we need to make our Representatives aware of the
CGMS Medicare video. It was also suggested to me that we have a list of
insurance companies that are covering CGMS.

Usually Medicare covers things first and the private insurance companies
follow, this seems to be the reverse. So if you have CGMS coverage would you
please post the name of your insurance company so it can be forwarded to the
Representatives along with the video link. Please feel free to send the info
to your Congressmen when posted.

Thank you,

Linda