Re: [IP] Link for CGM and Medicare Video

 I had my mind set on a trip next week to Washington to attend a CIA event
honoring my brother and I had to pass on it for various medical reasons. I
really wanted to go. I have happy memories of flying and traveling. Have you
ever been to Havana? I was there several times and with blue Carribean sea it
was a beautiful city. All pre Castro!
I am originally from Long Island, N.Y.
 I emphasize with your husband not wanting to fly unless he is at the controls.
Today's Jets are so easy to fly that I question the capabilities of their
younger pilots.
Dick
Sent from my iPad

<cforty6+email @ redacted> wrote:

> I'm from Miami. To me; Atlanta is up north. Bill refuses to fly so we don't
 > travel anymore. Kind of strange that he won't get on a plane to travel
anymore.
> He's 87 and I'm 75. If like to take Caleb somewhere via airline, but, not
 > without Bill. I rode on a hot air balloon and would like to do that again.
Bill