Re: [IP] Link for CGM and Medicare Video

 I'm from Miami. To me; Atlanta is up north. Bill refuses to fly so we don't
travel anymore. Kind of strange that he won't get on a plane to travel anymore.
He's 87 and I'm 75. If like to take Caleb somewhere via airline, but, not
without Bill. I rode on a hot air balloon and would like to do that again. Bill
said he won't ride with me. I'm thinking he won't fly in anything he can't
control. I tell him it's a disease FAA folks have; they want to think they're in
control.

Sent from my iPhone
Phyllis

<richardprice18+email @ redacted> wrote:

 > Phyllis. It's good to hear that you had no alarms for 24 hours. I hope it
keeps
> going that way for your sake.
>
> Although I would love to visit SW Florida I am afraid that my traveling days
 > are over. I have been to Miami a few times and used to fly through
Jacksonville