Re: [IP] Link for CGM and Medicare Video

 Phyllis. It's good to hear that you had no alarms for 24 hours. I hope it keeps
going that way for your sake.

 Although I would love to visit SW Florida I am afraid that my traveling days
are over. I have been to Miami a few times and used to fly through Jacksonville
and I like warm country but my age is gradually catching up with me. Too bad we
can't meet! But thanks anyway.

Dick

Sent from my iPad

 On Apr 29, 2014, at 12:44 PM, PHYLLIS ABRAM