Re: [IP] Dexcom questions

 I tried skin tac last years when I started CGM with minimed and it ate up my
skin. I have a scar from it. I have some hypafix but haven't used it since last
year because I started overtaping to minimed sensors with the Tegaderm. I think
my skin was ok with it, though it might have been part of the issue with the
skin tac. But why would I have saved it if it chewed up my skin... I'll try a
test piece.

Thanks!

Stacey M

Sent from my iPad