Re: [IP] A1c and Seniors

 If you see the Viideo by tu diabetes you might have a more optimistic outlook .
 What they said is the life that I am living. Thanks to the CGM my hba1c is 6.5,
I will be age 87 soon and I minimize my bolus at night which eliminates lows.
The CGM is the tool that enables pumpers to get good results.

Richard

Sent from my iPad