Re: [IP] Bayer Contour, Contour Next

I like my Contour Next Link meter as well (super convenient with my
Medtronic pump)
but I hate the Bayer lancets, so I still use my OneTouch Delica lancet
device (as well as the strips container, which is smaller and fits better
in my meter case)

I also asked Bayer for a better case for the Contour Next Link meter (I
hate the one that comes with it):

*http://tinyurl.com/nextlink-meter-case
<http://tinyurl.com/nextlink-meter-case>*

Just call Bayer and they will ship you the better case for free :-)

---Firas