[IP] Re: Reviews and opinions on t:slim pump

I started on a t-slim at the end of October 2013, after several years using
Minimed and Cozmo.

I like it. it is smaller because they made the cartridge narrower. It gives
smaller dose increments (like the Cozmo), which works best for me. It is
rechargeable, and has a car charger too. The cartridge holds 300 units, which
means I don't have to change as often, and no, my insulin has never gone bad.

I originally started using the Cleo infusion set, but am having a terrible
allergy to the adhesive. I had less of a problem with some others, and will go
back to another kind on my next refill.

Susan
T-1 for 60 years with no complications.