Re: [IP] Reviews and opinions on t:slim pump

There's a t-slim users group on FB if you're interested, not to steal
people away from IP, but it is a good resource. Write to me off-list if
you'd like to hang out there.  Every horror story you can imagine
regarding the t-slim shows up on the blog.  When the cartridge recall
happened, the news went on FB immediately, even though Tandem didn't put
it on their page right away.  But there are also tips and tricks,
success stories, and so on.  Naturally I posted re my record-setting A1C
yesterday.

The change cartridge procedure is guided by screens on the pump. Follow
instructions and push buttons carefully and it's a snap. Priming takes
longer...much longer...how long is this going to run???

Now, if I can get an A1C that is at the tippy top of normal range for
everybody, not just people with D, with my pump, I'm definitely not
going to trade it in for anything else!

Denise Br.
t-slim since 10/2012
Dex G4 since 12/2012