[IP] Reviews and opinions on t:slim pump

 I am reviewing pumps and I am intrigue by the t:slim pump. I would appreciate
any opinions and experiences using this new pump. What do you like and dislike?
Would you make the decision to go with the t:slim again based on what you know
now?

 The micro-delivery technology is very new. Do you find it reliable? Changing
cartridges?

Thank you so much!

Bob