Re: [IP] G4 duration

You are not the only person who has reported this.

There is a thread discussing this on tudiabetes:

http://www.tudiabetes.org/group/dexcomusers/forum/topics/a-little-unscientific-g4-research?commentId=583967%3AComment%3A3361098&groupId=583967%3AGroup%3A168831

It could be that when Dexcom updated their software on their new receivers
it resulted in shorter lifespans:
a lot more ???'s than before (whether this was intentional or not is a
different question!).

---Firas