RE: [IP] Back from the endo

One way to counteract the side effects of statins is to take CoQ10, because
the statins deplete CoQ10 in the body. I used to have pretty bad leg and feet
cramps and the statins help that. Also Alpha Lipoic acid helps lower blood
sugar and counter the cramping and nerve damage

David Jones
freelance journalist
https://davidjones.contently.com
973-485-4153 (phone)