[IP] Back from the endo

I am so happy. The upper limit of the normal range for A1C's at my doc's
office is 6.5 and I got 6.4. :-) It's also a new record for me. :-) I
can 'blame' this on a combination of things:  t-slim, Dexcom and a
low-carbohydrate, high fat diet with no wheat.

We discussed statins and Dr. B is a big fan of using statins.  He went
over the results of a fairly extensive UK study with 10,000 people, half
on statins and half on placebos.  There were lots of the placebo group
who reported side effects of statins, which can be interpreted as
it's-all-in-your-head type thing.  Regardless, I can stop taking my
statins for a couple of weeks this summer, before my next appt., and
we'll see if that does anything to my cholesterol levels!

Denise Br.
t-slim, Dex G4, low-carb and wheat free