[IP] Enlite Sensor

 I just finished my 1st training class for Enlite Sensor. What a great tool for
catching my low BG's. The sensor is great during insertion compared to the older
one; didn't feel anything. Unfortunately I will have to continue using my 523
Revel for 12 months since Medicare is renting it. After that I will Pathway to
the 530g. The differences are the 530g has the auto Suspend feature and I will
need to 'restart' the sensor after a couple of days. The 530g allows 6 days.
That is only a technicality that I will adjust to.
 Thank you to those of you who have encouraged me to give it a try. Btw; it is
my secondary insurance paying for the sensors; not Medicare. The Medtronic folks
were so helpful. They did the work to get my sensors covered.

Sent from my iPhone
Phyllis