Re: [IP] VERY URGENT!!!!!Help & a favor (Anita Walter)

Anita has much better grammar than the spammer....

I wonder what kind of "Program" Anita had to go to in Manila, and I wonder
what she saw when she went "for sight seeing"
 and if it was Anita, all her valuables wouldn't have been in "our" wallet.
And how did the hotel manager get her passport? Just because you don't have
a phone doesn't mean you can't make a phone call.

Will the real Anita please check your computer for viruses and change the
password on your email.