From: Pumper <email @ redacted>
To: IP <email @ redacted>
Sent: Mon, Apr 29, 2013 11:06 pm
Subject: RE: [IP] Insulin Cartridges

Why stop at 16 ?  lets make it 30 per box for the same $$, then one box
would last 90 days.
Of course if there were no profit in the product - how many companies would
be in business to make them ?

companies by definition are in it to make $$

most people change every 3 days.
10 per box = 30 day supply.  The numbers and the cost are largely defined by
insurance - which is largely defined by medicare since most insurance
companies use medicare coverage as a basis or starting point.  Medicare
prices are set by the govt.  So if you are going to blame someone that isn't
listening - blame the govt.....