Re: [IP] Insulin Cartridges

 My wonderful endo keeps telling me to change my site every 3 days. Most of the
time I can go 3 1/2 days.
 For my next order from MM I told the gal I didn't need any Reservoirs. This is
a great tip I learned from IP. Another great tip was the use of Melatonin for
trouble sleeping.
My endo didn't see any harm in it.
Cheers,
Jim Durr