From: email @ redacted
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2013 10:55 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Insulin Cartridges

no way

In a message dated 4/24/2013 1:23:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

Do any  of you fill up the cartridge with insulin in your pump (sort of like
topping off your car's gas tank) and not change the infusion set every  3
days as prescribed when the set is working really good (as opposed to  times
when it doesn't seem to work right from the time you insert  it)?

Kay Finch
www.kayfinch.com
Relative Chaos, A Klutter  Killer Mystery (Thomas & Mercer) Final Decree
(Top  Publications) Final Cut (Top  Publications)