Re: [IP] Medtronic Veo or Animas Vibe

I have had my MM 508 since 2000 and using it on and off since then.
 Sometimes I use other pumps depending on the supplies I can get.  I
stopped using the 508 for a while because the batteries would fail after
two weeks.  I, finally realized, by changing battery manufacturers that the
problem was the battery and not the pump.  It is still working good.  I
don't care if I have a CGM as I use a very inexpensive glucose meter and
have a good A1C.  Since I have no insurance, I consider myself fortunate
for what I can get.