RE: [IP] Insulin Cartridges

Not sure I understand

16 in a box would just raise the cost of the box

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Nastacha's Stuff
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2013 5:13 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Insulin Cartridges

I personally can't go longer than 4 days, it begins to hurt at the site.  I
have to change it.
We need to have more than 10 in a box, being how often we need to change
them out, it's all so unfair.
A box should have 16 infusion sets.  Stuff happens and sometimes we need to
change I out. But I understand, about having to keep them in for as long as
possible, because of costs.

Nastacha's Stuff
email @ redacted