Re: [IP] Insulin Cartridges

Due to not having insurance to cover my pump supplies and CGM supplies. I
wear my insets for 5-7 days, refill the reservoir at least once and
sometimes up to three times depending on how the seals look, and I wear my
Dexcom CGM sensor in for between 10-21 days but as soon as the sensor stops
meeting my finger pricks it's time to change it. I just stop and restart
the sensor and have no issues. But this is me and I don't recommend anyone
else doing it. My doctor is okay with it as my control is very good and it
has not caused any issues for me.

Dawn