Re: [IP] alcohol, a personal choice

i gave injections thru clothing and never had an issue, as a matter of
fact, i have had issues with pump site issues, just pain and a little rise in
tissue, but with a rub of alcohol on it instead of the before site stick it
doesn't do any harm on me, again i just dab a little ointment and its taken
care  of, still the annoying one come along

In a message dated 4/24/2013 1:33:54 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,