[IP] Medtronic Veo or Animas Vibe

Rupesh, I've got an old 508 and similar things occasionally happen.
However, I find you can ignore the low battery warning (if the batteries
were fresh when put in).  The batteries will last another month or so,
even with the low battery icon on.  Just keep a spare set wherever you go,
however, since you won't know when they really will fail.
-wayne