From: Elizabeth Blake <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Medtronic Veo or Animas Vibe

----- Original Message -----

> From: Rupesh Patel <email @ redacted>
> To: "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted>
>
> I was expecting more replies on this topic however strangely didn't receive
> even a single reply??
>
> Nobody has any inputs on Veo or Vibe pump comparisons??

Rupesh,

I have only ever used Minimed pumps and here in the United States we don't have
the Veo, only the Revel. There are just a couple of differences between the
Revel & Veo and they affect only those using the CGMS with the pump. I am very
happy with my Revel.

One thing you should keep in mind is that if you are paying out of pocket for
the pump you want something that will last a long time. The Animas pumps have a
built in end date, a date when the pumps will stop working. At least all of the
 pumps available in the USA have that up to and including the Ping. We don't
have
the Vibe here. If you do decided to go with the Vibe I would make sure to ask
Animas if it has an end date. If it does, you may want to consider the Veo.

--
Liz
Type 1 dx 4/1987