Re: [IP] The List

I joined this group in desperation after I lost my insurance. I can't
believe I missed it all these years. It is an outstanding group, with
knowledge and genuine experience that no endo, CDE, magazine, or website
can match. I'd like to join your thank you to this awesome group,
Pumpguy1996!

Thank you!

https://www.twitter.com/**insulinpumpers<https://www.twitter.com/insulinpumpers>