[IP] The List

I just wanted to write to say thank you to everyone that makes this list
possible.  It is a great asset and even though I don't post much, I
learn a lot from everyone's experiences.  I hope that Insulin Pump
therapy will continue to evolve into better control and better health
for all Diabetics.  I've been on an Insulin pump for 17 years, since
April 1996. I'm amazed at the differences from my Minimed 506 to the
Animas 1000/1200, to the Cozmo, and now the Tslim.  I don't remember
when I first joined this list, but it was in the late '90s. I was an
active member of an Internet Relay Chat (IRC) group before that and
thoughly enjoy learning from other people's experiences.

Pumpguy1996