[IP] Enlite sensors dying at 5 day mark

 I've recently starting using the Medtronic Enlite sensors. About to start my
5th sensor. I've been finding that they only are lasting 5 days instead of the
stated 6. I've only had 1 go the full 6 days so far.

 I've had 1 last 6 days. Two have had calibration errors on day 4/5 and one came
up with a "Sensor Error" today.

 I'm following the instructions on how to insert them, went through it with a
trainer from Medtronic, but I'm wondering if its me or the sensor.

 I've also found that the sensor, when I remove it usually has a bit of kink in
it.

Anyone else using the Enlites and had similar issues? Any suggestions or tips?

 Losing 1 day on the sensor I can accept once in a while, but as a going
concern, that starts to add to the costs of an already pretty expensive system.

Dave Zakary
T1, 34 yrs
Pumping 15 yrs

--