Re: [IP] Re: IP so sad

 Jan, if you were to use Regular insulin in your pump now, would you change your
basal rate or would it be the same? I use Novolog but believe it's good to know
many things before I NEED to know them. :) Also, the lag time is only 20
minutes? That's not so bad in the scheme of things, I think. I figured it would
be longer than that.

Denise

On Apr 27, 2013, at 7:45 PM, Jan H wrote:

 >> Some of us have been pumping over 25 years. what did we use? Regular (R).
I've been pumping almost 30 years and started with Beef/Pork insulin. Used it
for almost 16 years in my pump(s). It can be done again and requires no Rx. It
has a 20-min lag but doable.