From: tom bugby <email @ redacted>
To: IP <email @ redacted>
Sent: Sat, Apr 27, 2013 3:45 pm
Subject: Re: [IP] So Sad

I know how you feel, I'm in a similar situation. When it comes to insulin,
Apidra has a program that you can get on that will offer insulin at no cost
for a full year. Just google "apidra customer service number" call them.
The automated system gives you the option for insulin assistance program.
someone very helpful and very kind will tell you everything you need to
know. You will have to fill out a 2 page form and take it to your endo.
They will have to finish filling it out and then fax it over to apidra.
After that it takes about a week for approval.
     The whole process was really easy and really fast. I didn't have to
set another appointment with the endo, I just called them and let them know
what I needed before I dropped off the paperwork. This saved me a ton!
Good luck.