RE: [IP] So Sad

Michael that link you sent is not good

Paul R. Lehman

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Saturday, April 27, 2013 1:06 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] So Sad

You can find all of the patient assistance programs here:

http://www.rxassist.org/patients/default.cfm

enter "insulin" and click go

the page will return a list of insulin brand names and the mfg.
contact info for the respective company. I'd suggest contacting all for
Apidra, Humalog, Novolog.

Best regards,
Michael