Re: [IP] So Sad

You can find all of the patient assistance programs here:

http://www.rxassist.org/patients/default.cfm

enter "insulin" and click go

the page will return a list of insulin brand names and the mfg.
contact info for the respective company. I'd suggest contacting all
for Apidra, Humalog, Novolog.

Best regards,
Michael