[IP] Muesli, update

In a message dated 4/30/2012 11:21:31 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

Date:  Mon, 30 Apr 2012 11:20:43 -0400
From: Phyllis Abram  <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Muesli

Is Museli  same as  Muselix ? Not sure of sp. I cannot find carb count for
it.

Sent from  my iPhone
Phyllis

Phyllis, just so you know, when you go to that website you do not need to
sign up to look up food facts, just go to the bottom of their page and click
on  the food database box.

Also, the Familia Muesli has no sodium ( per my box). It is listed as
having sodium on the website.

Alida