Re: [IP] Muesli

One cup of Muesli is 84 carbs.  Now keep in mind that that can be different
for different brands.  One brand I looked up is 48 grams per 3/4 cup
another is 62 carbs for one cup.  So, as you can see, it really matters
what brand you're eating.  I'd say if there's a box to read, well, that's
obvious, but you'll have to experiment if you're making it yourself or
eating some that a friend made.  When I bake my own cookies, it's pure
experimentation.  Good luck, Susan