[IP] Muesli

In a message dated 4/30/2012 11:21:31 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

Date:  Mon, 30 Apr 2012 11:20:43 -0400
From: Phyllis Abram  <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Muesli

Is Museli  same as  Muselix ? Not sure of sp. I cannot find carb count for
it.

Sent from  my iPhone
Phyllis

Phyllis,  Muesli (brand name Familia) is not at all the same as  meuslix.
You can get the meusli in sweet or unsweet (sweet is not as sweet  as most
American cereals). Meuslix is more like a crunchy granola, Meusli  is more
tender, grains are not toasted. 1 cup of Muesli is 66.13 grams  of carb. 1 cup
of Mueslix is 61.17 grams of carbs.  Muesli has less fat and  more protein
per cup.  There are nutrition labels for both on a website  called
 fatsecret. You could check both out there. I grew up on Muesli and my family
loves
it.  Mueslix not so much, but that's just  us.  Muesli is harder to find.
It is delicious with sliced  banana and milk, or mixed with plain yogurt.

Alida, Andrew, DX'd 2003